Mac @ Night: S02E05 – Tonight on the 16th Episode of Mac @ Night, I get a little introspective when talking about the quote, “Nothing worth having comes easy”. What does it mean? How do we apply that in efedding, but more importantly, how can we apply that in life? I talk about that and share a few of my own struggles. I also discuss a member submitted topic/question, about my personal writing style and influences. Shout out to Roozilla for the suggestion.
Tonight’s drink: Havana Club Añejo 3 años Rum. Havana Club is a brand of rum created in Cuba in 1934. The soil, weather, and terroir of Cuba make for great-tasting sugarcane. Plus, there is so much sugarcane produced in the country that Cuban rums are made entirely from Cuban sugarcane. This particular bottle has been aged at least 3 years. I mixed it with A&W Root beer, my personal favorite root beer.
I hope you enjoy tonight’s episode. I’ve been in the efed / efedding world since 1995 and running my own efed (The Extreme Wrestling Corporation) on and off since 1997. I come into each podcast with over 26 years of experience in the hobby, but I humbly understand that I don’t know it all and don’t pretend to. This podcast is my opinion and I appreciate you taking the time to listen. I love efedding, I love the efed world, this hobby is important to me and I genuinely wish to see every efed have longevity and success.
As always, feel free to sound off in the comments section on our forums.
See you next time. Stay safe!
– Mac 🥃
- EWC PRIME: Three Season Premiere Matches Already Confirmed for PRIME 91
- EWC TOP 100 WRESTLERS OF 2021
- Elite Fifteen: December 2021
- 2021 EWC Honors Nominations
- MOVERS & SHAKERS OF SEASON 23
- STRANGLEMANIA XVII MAIN EVENT & LOCATION SET – BREAKING NEWS!
- BOTTOMLINE: WrestleFest XIX Edition
- Mac @ Night: My Reaction To ‘The Efed Podcast Top 100 (100-51) of 2021’ List
- Elite Fifteen: November 2021
- Mac @ Night: Another Season 23 Announcement & Finale Recaps Ft Old Man Jeff