Mac @ Night: S02E10 – Today on the 21st Episode of Mac @ Night, I pivot away from the world of efedding and talk a little more personally on how I feel we are all a ‘Work In Progress’.
Many of us are dealing with a whole lot in our personal lives, and I know we often face times where it feels like the odds are stacked against us. Sometimes it might feel like we’ve made so many mistakes, or so many things are going wrong, and we don’t know how to deal in those moments. I’m here to remind you that no one alive today is perfect. We are all a work in progress. We can use each day to improve ourselves little by little, and inch closer to our own personal goals. How? Give this podcast a listen. I hope you can take something from this podcast today that will help you in your own journey.
As always, feel free to sound off in the comments section on our forums or in the discord “members only” chat.
See you next time. Stay safe!
– Mac 🥃
Music by Audiobinger
- Breaking News | Undisputed Championship Match Changed!
- EWC Recap for May 2022
- BIG News for EWC World Wide IV
- Word from the Wolfe Pack | April 27th 2022
- Weekly Roundup for 4-23-2022
- Word from the Wolfe Pack | April 20th 2022
- Weekly Roundup for 4-16-2022
- Word from the Wolfe Pack | April 13th 2022
- Mac @ Night: When Is It Time To Take a Break From Active Roleplaying?
- Weekly Roundup for 4-9-2022