Mac @ Night: S02E10 – Today on the 21st Episode of Mac @ Night, I pivot away from the world of efedding and talk a little more personally on how I feel we are all a ‘Work In Progress’.
Many of us are dealing with a whole lot in our personal lives, and I know we often face times where it feels like the odds are stacked against us. Sometimes it might feel like we’ve made so many mistakes, or so many things are going wrong, and we don’t know how to deal in those moments. I’m here to remind you that no one alive today is perfect. We are all a work in progress. We can use each day to improve ourselves little by little, and inch closer to our own personal goals. How? Give this podcast a listen. I hope you can take something from this podcast today that will help you in your own journey.
As always, feel free to sound off in the comments section on our forums or in the discord “members only” chat.
See you next time. Stay safe!
– Mac 🥃
Music by Audiobinger
- EWC PRIME: Three Season Premiere Matches Already Confirmed for PRIME 91
- EWC TOP 100 WRESTLERS OF 2021
- Elite Fifteen: December 2021
- 2021 EWC Honors Nominations
- MOVERS & SHAKERS OF SEASON 23
- STRANGLEMANIA XVII MAIN EVENT & LOCATION SET – BREAKING NEWS!
- BOTTOMLINE: WrestleFest XIX Edition
- Mac @ Night: My Reaction To ‘The Efed Podcast Top 100 (100-51) of 2021’ List
- Elite Fifteen: November 2021
- Mac @ Night: Another Season 23 Announcement & Finale Recaps Ft Old Man Jeff