Tonight on the 10th Episode of Mac @ Night: Does anything influence how we score in the EWC? I explain in detail what goes into scoring (and what doesn’t) as well as breaking down the scorecard itself and what we (the scorers) look for in a roleplay. This is an important listen, as its crucial that the members and EWC Staff are on the same page, have the same understanding, and you hear it directly from the source.
Tonight’s drink: Luxardo Amaretto Di Saschira. I mix this Amaretto liqueur with my coffee and its molto buona. Established in 1821 by Girolamo Luxardo and still entirely controlled by the same Founding Family. Luxardo is one of the oldest European firms producing liqueurs and spirits. Transferred from Zara to Torreglia (Padova) in 1947 due to the consequences of the Second World War, Luxardo is a place where centuries old traditions meet cutting edge production methods. Its one of my favorite Amaretto liqueurs.
I hope you enjoy tonight’s episode. As always, feel free to sound off in the comments section on our forums
– Mac 🥃
- BREAKING NEWS!
- Word from the Wolfe Pack | April 30th 2023
- Word from the Wolfe Pack | Stranglemania Edition
- Mac @ Night: We’re Back!
- Word from the Wolfe Pack | February 26th 2023
- EWC Season 24 Preview: Brawl
- EWC Season 24 Preview: Rampage
- EWC Season 24 Preview: Paramount
- EWC Season 24 Preview: Prime
- EWC Season 24 Preview Series