Tonight on the 10th Episode of Mac @ Night: Does anything influence how we score in the EWC? I explain in detail what goes into scoring (and what doesn’t) as well as breaking down the scorecard itself and what we (the scorers) look for in a roleplay. This is an important listen, as its crucial that the members and EWC Staff are on the same page, have the same understanding, and you hear it directly from the source.
Tonight’s drink: Luxardo Amaretto Di Saschira. I mix this Amaretto liqueur with my coffee and its molto buona. Established in 1821 by Girolamo Luxardo and still entirely controlled by the same Founding Family. Luxardo is one of the oldest European firms producing liqueurs and spirits. Transferred from Zara to Torreglia (Padova) in 1947 due to the consequences of the Second World War, Luxardo is a place where centuries old traditions meet cutting edge production methods. Its one of my favorite Amaretto liqueurs.
I hope you enjoy tonight’s episode. As always, feel free to sound off in the comments section on our forums
– Mac 🥃
- Breaking News | Undisputed Championship Match Changed!
- EWC Recap for May 2022
- BIG News for EWC World Wide IV
- Word from the Wolfe Pack | April 27th 2022
- Weekly Roundup for 4-23-2022
- Word from the Wolfe Pack | April 20th 2022
- Weekly Roundup for 4-16-2022
- Word from the Wolfe Pack | April 13th 2022
- Mac @ Night: When Is It Time To Take a Break From Active Roleplaying?
- Weekly Roundup for 4-9-2022