Tonight on the 10th Episode of Mac @ Night: Does anything influence how we score in the EWC? I explain in detail what goes into scoring (and what doesn’t) as well as breaking down the scorecard itself and what we (the scorers) look for in a roleplay. This is an important listen, as its crucial that the members and EWC Staff are on the same page, have the same understanding, and you hear it directly from the source.
Tonight’s drink: Luxardo Amaretto Di Saschira. I mix this Amaretto liqueur with my coffee and its molto buona. Established in 1821 by Girolamo Luxardo and still entirely controlled by the same Founding Family. Luxardo is one of the oldest European firms producing liqueurs and spirits. Transferred from Zara to Torreglia (Padova) in 1947 due to the consequences of the Second World War, Luxardo is a place where centuries old traditions meet cutting edge production methods. Its one of my favorite Amaretto liqueurs.
I hope you enjoy tonight’s episode. As always, feel free to sound off in the comments section on our forums
– Mac 🥃
- EWC PRIME: Three Season Premiere Matches Already Confirmed for PRIME 91
- EWC TOP 100 WRESTLERS OF 2021
- Elite Fifteen: December 2021
- 2021 EWC Honors Nominations
- MOVERS & SHAKERS OF SEASON 23
- STRANGLEMANIA XVII MAIN EVENT & LOCATION SET – BREAKING NEWS!
- BOTTOMLINE: WrestleFest XIX Edition
- Mac @ Night: My Reaction To ‘The Efed Podcast Top 100 (100-51) of 2021’ List
- Elite Fifteen: November 2021
- Mac @ Night: Another Season 23 Announcement & Finale Recaps Ft Old Man Jeff