Tonight on the 8th Episode of Mac @ Night: I discuss WrestleFest XVIII. I break down the show, day by day and match by match. I offer my take on how the scores went for each match and some inside baseball comments to how the show was pulled off.
Tonight’s drink: The Glenlivet “Founders Reserve” single malt scotch whisky. The Glenlivet distillery is a distillery near Ballindalloch in Moray, Scotland that produces single malt Scotch whisky. It is the oldest legal distillery in the parish of Glenlivet, and the production place of the Scottish whisky of the same name. It was founded in 1824 and has operated almost continuously since
I hope you enjoy tonight’s episode. As always, feel free to sound off in the comments section on our forums
“.. and STILL .. EWC PRESIDENT ..”
– Mac 🥃
- BREAKING NEWS!
- Word from the Wolfe Pack | April 30th 2023
- Word from the Wolfe Pack | Stranglemania Edition
- Mac @ Night: We’re Back!
- Word from the Wolfe Pack | February 26th 2023
- EWC Season 24 Preview: Brawl
- EWC Season 24 Preview: Rampage
- EWC Season 24 Preview: Paramount
- EWC Season 24 Preview: Prime
- EWC Season 24 Preview Series
You must be logged in to post a comment Login