Tonight on the 11th Episode & Season Finale of Mac @ Night: The EWC Top 100 Wrestlers of 2020. I break down how the list is made and share a few stats of those who made the list. To view the EWC Top 100 Wrestlers of 2020 in its entirety, please check out the link: https://ewcprez.proboards.com/thread/48492/ewc-top-100-wrestlers-2020 On tonight’s Season Finale I am also joined by a very special guest, the handler behind the wrestler who finished in the number ONE spot on the list: Jordan Freaking Sharpe.
Tonight’s drink: Eggnog and Malibu Caribbean Run with Coconut. Malibu is a coconut flavored liqueur, made with Caribbean rum, and possessing an alcohol content by volume of 21.0 %. They were established in 1982 and originated in Barbados. If you haven’t tried it before, please do. It goes great with coffee, chocolate milk and Eggnog.
I hope you enjoy tonight’s episode. Thank you for listening to Season 1 of Mac @ Night. As always, feel free to sound off in the comments section on our forums. See you next time for Season Deux.
– Mac 🥃
- Elite Fifteen: May 2021
- Elite Fifteen: April 2021
- Elite Fifteen: March 2021
- Mac @ Night LIVE!: A Very StrangleMania Review
- I am X Podcast: Episode 19 “Reasons and new Beginnings”
- EWC Elite Fifteen: February Review
- StrangleMania XVI Preview
- A Look At The Current Tag Teams & Factions of the EWC
- Introducing the EWC Broadcast Championships
- Gigantic G1 Clash Set for StrangleMania