In tonight’s episode of Mac @ Night, I respond to the claim that the EWC has too many Championship, while also giving my opinion on how many Championships a new fed should start out with, if they should crown a top Champion at the first show and when/if to grow the amount of Championships to meet the need of the roster.
Tonight’s drink of choice: Aviation American Gin
- Mac @ Night: Announcement Regarding Season 23
- Mac @ Night: What’s The Deal With This “Family” Thing?
- Elite Fifteen: May 2021
- Elite Fifteen: April 2021
- Elite Fifteen: March 2021
- Mac @ Night LIVE!: A Very StrangleMania Review
- I am X Podcast: Episode 19 “Reasons and new Beginnings”
- EWC Elite Fifteen: February Review
- StrangleMania XVI Preview
- A Look At The Current Tag Teams & Factions of the EWC