Tonight on Mac @ Night, I give you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth when it comes to King of the Cage (which we run) and Manifest Destiny (which I have nothing to do with). I give it to you straight, the full story on why we used the name King of the Cage since 1999, and how I was used for our name for the Manifest Destiny tournament, in which I ultimately had zero to do with.
Tonight’s drink: 901 Silver Tequila by Sauza®
I hope you enjoy the show
- EWC PRIME: Three Season Premiere Matches Already Confirmed for PRIME 91
- EWC TOP 100 WRESTLERS OF 2021
- Elite Fifteen: December 2021
- 2021 EWC Honors Nominations
- MOVERS & SHAKERS OF SEASON 23
- STRANGLEMANIA XVII MAIN EVENT & LOCATION SET – BREAKING NEWS!
- BOTTOMLINE: WrestleFest XIX Edition
- Mac @ Night: My Reaction To ‘The Efed Podcast Top 100 (100-51) of 2021’ List
- Elite Fifteen: November 2021
- Mac @ Night: Another Season 23 Announcement & Finale Recaps Ft Old Man Jeff