Tonight on Mac @ Night, I give you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth when it comes to King of the Cage (which we run) and Manifest Destiny (which I have nothing to do with). I give it to you straight, the full story on why we used the name King of the Cage since 1999, and how I was used for our name for the Manifest Destiny tournament, in which I ultimately had zero to do with.
Tonight’s drink: 901 Silver Tequila by Sauza®
I hope you enjoy the show
- Breaking News | Undisputed Championship Match Changed!
- EWC Recap for May 2022
- BIG News for EWC World Wide IV
- Word from the Wolfe Pack | April 27th 2022
- Weekly Roundup for 4-23-2022
- Word from the Wolfe Pack | April 20th 2022
- Weekly Roundup for 4-16-2022
- Word from the Wolfe Pack | April 13th 2022
- Mac @ Night: When Is It Time To Take a Break From Active Roleplaying?
- Weekly Roundup for 4-9-2022