Tonight on Mac @ Night: This is the most personal, raw and real I think I have ever been. If you ever listen to one podcast I put out, this might be the one. Learn my personal experiences with twitter (The Good, The Bad, The Ugly), how it impacted my views and interactions on social media. Find out what went behind the three closures in EWC history (2011, 2012, 2014). Learn what lead to me/us coming back. Get to learn why I choose not to engage with bullies, why I don’t write everyone off, why the EWC doesn’t job out a character after they no-show or rage quit, and get a clear understanding of who I am and what makes me tick. I also offer advice on how you can use twitter while drowning out the noise / ignoring the hate – ‘Out of sight = out of mind’.
Tonight’s drink: Coffee with Baileys Almande.
Its a long one (that’s what she said)
Tanto amore ☕
- Mac @ Night: Announcement Regarding Season 23
- Mac @ Night: What’s The Deal With This “Family” Thing?
- Elite Fifteen: May 2021
- Elite Fifteen: April 2021
- Elite Fifteen: March 2021
- Mac @ Night LIVE!: A Very StrangleMania Review
- I am X Podcast: Episode 19 “Reasons and new Beginnings”
- EWC Elite Fifteen: February Review
- StrangleMania XVI Preview
- A Look At The Current Tag Teams & Factions of the EWC