Tonight on Mac @ Night: This is the most personal, raw and real I think I have ever been. If you ever listen to one podcast I put out, this might be the one. Learn my personal experiences with twitter (The Good, The Bad, The Ugly), how it impacted my views and interactions on social media. Find out what went behind the three closures in EWC history (2011, 2012, 2014). Learn what lead to me/us coming back. Get to learn why I choose not to engage with bullies, why I don’t write everyone off, why the EWC doesn’t job out a character after they no-show or rage quit, and get a clear understanding of who I am and what makes me tick. I also offer advice on how you can use twitter while drowning out the noise / ignoring the hate – ‘Out of sight = out of mind’.
Tonight’s drink: Coffee with Baileys Almande.
Its a long one (that’s what she said)
Tanto amore ☕
- EWC PRIME: Three Season Premiere Matches Already Confirmed for PRIME 91
- EWC TOP 100 WRESTLERS OF 2021
- Elite Fifteen: December 2021
- 2021 EWC Honors Nominations
- MOVERS & SHAKERS OF SEASON 23
- STRANGLEMANIA XVII MAIN EVENT & LOCATION SET – BREAKING NEWS!
- BOTTOMLINE: WrestleFest XIX Edition
- Mac @ Night: My Reaction To ‘The Efed Podcast Top 100 (100-51) of 2021’ List
- Elite Fifteen: November 2021
- Mac @ Night: Another Season 23 Announcement & Finale Recaps Ft Old Man Jeff